Serving Tray – Big
Product Size: 305 x 505 x 57 mm Care Instructions: Acrylic products can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners.… read more
Product Size: 305 x 505 x 57 mm
Acrylic products can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. To ensure product longevity, follow these tips to clean and protect your acrylic products:
• Use a commercial plastic cleaner or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris.
• Wear cotton gloves and sweep a soft cotton cloth over both sides of your product to wipe any loose dust or dirt.
• If your product is large, it might help to prop it against a wall to clean it. Smaller pieces of acrylic can rest on a clean, lint-free surface.
• Never use ammonia-based products or abrasive cleaners. These kinds of solvents can cause cracks in acrylic sheeting and give the surface a frosted appearance. Only use either hot, soapy water or a special acrylic cleaner (Vuplex for example).
• Whether you opt for hot, soapy water or an acrylic cleaner, be gentle and only use light pressure as you wipe. Too much pressure can actually cause scratching.
• Use a dry soft cotton cloth to dry-off the product. Give it a little buff or polish with the cloth too.
• When applying cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that will not scratch the surface.
• For tough grease, oil or tar residue, use commercial grade hexane or kerosene. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting.
- 1.75 kg
- 555 × 320 × 70 mm