ONLINE BILL PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Awal Plastics and thank you for paying through our Online Payment Facility. This facility is created for the purpose of giving a convenient and accessible means to pay for the products and/or services of Awal Plastics availed by any of our Customers.
By using our Online Payment facility operated by our e-commerce service provider, Gatee, you are confirming these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all online payment transactions made to Awal Plastics for any of its products and/or services.
Using the Online Payment facility on our website indicates that you accept these terms. Please read these carefully before using the payment facility. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the payment facility.
Awal Plastics may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with Awal Plastics.
1. Confirmation Order
After Awal Plastics has received your payment, a representative shall confirm the same and your order shall be processed.
2. Payment Information
2.1 Payment Reference
- The Online Payment facility will require Payment Reference for the desired amount to be paid for any of the products/services of Awal Plastics.
- The only Payment References accepted are any of the Quotations and/or Invoices issued by Awal Plastics to you. You agree and understand that you shall either use the Quotation or Invoice number as a payment reference to complete the online payment registration and make it valid.
- You agree and understand that the Price, Terms and Conditions and other related information stated on the issued Quotation and/or Invoice by Awal Plastics to you shall be used as the same basis for the Online Payment.
2.2 Payment Options
- The Online Payment facility accept payments from Card transactions only, either using Credit or Debit
2.3 Card Information
- You agree to register with AwalPlastics your personal information like name, email id, mobile and telephone numbers, etc., as well as to provide your personal Credit or Debit card details. You agree and confirm that the card details you provided will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the card which is not lawfully owned by you. You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all card details that you submit to the Online Payment facility, and that you have not infringed on any right over the same belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify Awal Plastics or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any card details that you post on the Online Payment facility. Awal Plastics will not be liable for any card fraud. The user would be solely responsible for any liabilities that may arise due to any unauthorised or fraudulent use of the card and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
3. Receipt of Payment
When your payment is cleared, it will normally reach Awal Plastics’ bank account within two (2) working days. A confirmation of the receipt of your payment shall be sent to you.
4.1 Awal Plastics cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information.
4.2 Awal Plastics cannot accept liability if the payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
4.3 If your card supplier declines the payment, Awal Plastics is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You shall check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
4.4 Awal Plastics cannot accept liability for any delayed payments.
5. Data Privacy and Confidentiality
5.1 The data that you provided during online payment transactions is securely held by the e-commerce provider, Gatee, who will process this information on behalf of Awal Plastics, and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect.
5.2 In limited exceptional circumstances, you acknowledge and agree that the e-commerce provider may preserve contents and the said information will not be utilized and shared or disclosed with any third party unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process, law, regulation or court order;
- enforce the Terms and Conditions of this agreement;
- respond to claims that any card details violate the rights of third-parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service.
5.3 Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
You agree, understand and confirm that refunds, if applicable, are on a case-by-case basis and subject to further discussions and approval of Awal Plastics’ Management. If a refund is accepted, the process of getting the refund shall be officially communicated by Awal Plastics’ Official Representative.
7. Product / Service Delivery
You agree, understand and confirm that the Delivery of the products and/or services of Awal Plastics that you availed and paid for is based on the Terms and Conditions stated in the issued Quotation, Delivery Note or Invoice by Awal Plastics to you.
In no event will Awal Plastics be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Online Payment facility or the website, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.